When you pick a "managed" domain, you switch your hosting to Converdy.
This means that your email that's connected to your domain doesn't work anymore.
To keep using it again, you need to go to the "Domain" screen:
Next, click on "Details" next to the domain your email belongs to:
At the DNS section you need to type in your MX records:
Adding MX records
Next up, you need to find your MX records.
You can find MX records at most hosting providers in the DNS section.
When you found your MX records, type them over in the Converdy interface:
1. Select "MX" at Record (type)
2. Type the value of your record under "Value" (mostly starts with "mx."
3. At "Priority" type what your hosting provider has filled out under priority (mostly a number like 1, 0, 10, etc.)
4. Add the record by clicking "+ Record"
5. Repeat this with other records
When you have added the MX records it can take up to 24 hours to propagate.
Congratulations, your email is ready to use!